Loan Signing Service and Rates Information:
- $100 – $300 for new loans, 1st and 2nd, refi’s, reverse mortgage, seconds, HELOC’s, and construction loans Call for a quote.
- Includes document preparation and handling.
- If you are the borrower, you have the documents in your possession, and can go through the loan package yourself, congratulations as you qualify for a discount. If you save our time, we will save you money. Tell us how many notarizations you will need, have those specific documents ready when we arrive, and we will charge you travel plus $10 per signature that needs notarization. That’s it! This can save you bundles on small loan packages. For larger packages, you will save with our standard loan signing rates. Either way, you save with our flexible rates.
- $.50 per page incoming fax
- $1.00 per page fax-backs
- HP Laser Printers
- Fast DSL Connection
- Local pick-up and drop-off of documents at no charge for local escrow/title offices.
- Emergency (drop everything and run), late-night, and holiday charges may apply and depend on availability.
- Payment due at time of signing unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Document shipment available through Fedex, UPS, and DHL.
- My Mobile Notary provides loan signing service for Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Agoura, Calabasas, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Chatsworth, Woodland Hills, Granada Hills, Northridge, Encino, Tarzana, Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys, Studio City, and throughout Ventura, the San Fernando Valley, Santa Monica, West LA, Pacific Palisades, and Malibu.
- National Notary Association Certified Notary Signing Agent.
- $100,000 Errors and Omissions Insurance.
- For Signing Service throughout the Western United States.
If we are with a client, we may not answer the phone when you call. Please leave your name, phone number, what you need notarized, and where you need the notary. We will usually be able to call you back within 15 minutes. Understand that we want to give each client our full attention. Thank you for your patience. You will enjoy the same great service.