My Mobile Notary is a private service company with extensive experience in the apostille process. Authentication and Apostilles of recorded or notarized documents requires careful attention to the details of notarization, types of acceptable documents, and a thorough understanding of the government system to prevent rejection of the document as it goes through this process. To those not familiar with this system, it can be frustrating and time consuming, in addition to seriously delaying application of the final apostille. Our clients include some of the largest international corporations and law firms in the world. Allow us to expedite your documents accurately and efficiently with our knowledge and reliability.
Types of documents that typically need an Apostille include:
- Marriage and Divorce Documents
- Birth Certificates, Death Certificates
- Power of Attorney
- Adoption Dossiers
- Notarized copies of Passport, Affidavits, and other Notarized Documents.
- Corporate Documents, Mergers, Articles of Incorporation, Power of Attorney
- And more….call for a consultation to determine what our specialized service can offer you.
Most often, we can complete this process within one day. We can customize your service to allow for the return of the completed Apostilles to you in one day, or safe delivery to the document’s final international destination through Fedex, UPS, or DHL. In the meantime, you will have the ability to track the location of your documents as they go through the apostille process. How is that for peace of mind?
- Client is responsible for actual Recorder and/or Secretary of State fees per document.
- Depending on county, Recorder fee will be between $9 and $12 per document
- Secretary of State expedite document fee is $26 per document. Duplicates may qualify for a discount.
- An Expedite service rate will apply which begins at $150. This is dependent on the type and quantity of documents needing either authentication or apostille. Each additional document is only $25.
- For clients needing immediate shipping to international destination, client is responsible for shipping rate on their preferred carrier – Fedex, UPS, or DHL; or client provides shipping account number. Package tracking number will be provided.
*For more information about Apostilles and Hague Convention Countries
If we are with a client, we may not answer the phone when you call. Please leave your name, phone number, the number and type of documents needing authentication/apostille, and the destination country. We will usually be able to call you back within 15 minutes. Please understand that we want to give each client our full attention. You will enjoy the same great service.